- The class council is formed each academic year by the school management and is supervised by the class teacher.
- The representatives are elected from each class by their classmates.
- The council consists of four positions ( Class President , Class Vice-President, Class Secretary , Deputy secretary).
- The representatives of the class council meet once in a month with the class teacher to discuss matters related to the regulation and the school, share the students ideas and discomfort faced by them academically and suggest activities which can be applied appropriately during the academic year.
- The class council can participate in the school awareness programmes for students such as the cleanliness of the school, taking care of the school furniture and appliances, etc.
- The class council should communicate with the school students council and impart its decisions.
School Students Council :
- It consists of the presidents and vice presidents of the classes councils.
- The council is supervised by the school management and some assigned teachers.
- A president, vice president and secretary should be elected from the council members by all the representatives ( students and teachers).
- The membership is valid for one academic year.
- The school students council should meet once or twice a month.
Responsibilities of the school council:
- To strengthen the relationship between students and teachers and to create a friendly environment.
- To find solutions for the students problems and requirements.
- To suggest some activities which may take place during the academic year.
- To encourage students to take care of the school furniture and appliances.
- To instill educational values among students and train them on leading skills, and foster the cooperation spirit between students.
- Serve as a positive role model to other students.